Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 November 2010

WINOL Progress

Due to my incredibly busy schedule, I haven't got round to doing weekly updates of my WINOL progress, so here's an overview of whats happened so far.

As a sports reporter, my first match was Winchester City vs Moneyfields for a practise run with the cameras. My first package was Eastleigh vs Basingstoke, which made the first WINOL bulletin.

My next match was an away game in Bournemouth with Winchester playing the Poppies.
The next week I covered Alresford Town vs Winchester Castle, and Winchester vs New Milton Town.

On Tuesday 19th, I took a trip over to the Isle of Wight to film East Cowes Victoria vs Winchester, and then over to Hayling Island on the Saturday for another Winchester game. I wrote the match report for this game, which appeared in the Hampshire Chronicle.

My last game was Totton and Eling vs Bournemouth Poppies. This went into the bulletin, but I found out I was presenting WINOL this week, and so my package was used as an OOV. I really enjoyed presenting, especially with Jake Gable presenting the news. Not only did I present the sports section of the bulletin, but I also did a live studio interview with Winchester City manager, Guy Butters.

I was also presenting this weeks WINOL, but this was done "as-live" from Winchester City's football ground, rather than in the studio.

So far, I've had something either in the bulletin, or on the website every week, and hopefully my work will be good enough for me to continue this. But for now, Im planning on a quick home visit this weekend, so my next match will be on Tuesday.
More updates to come! Keep watching WINOL every wednesday at www.winol.co.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment