Total Pageviews

Friday 21 October 2011

Final Year Project

For my final year project, along with Jake Gable, I have created a website for the HCJ lectures. The website is www.hcjfyp.weebly.com

So far I have set up all the pages, and completed the introduction and the timeline.
I have added pages for some of the philosophers, the Greek philosophers are completed and I am currently working on the page for Francis Bacon. I will continue to work on the remaining pages over the coming weeks.

There is no content on the Year One and Year Two pages at the moment.
Me and Jake have recorded 2 podcasts, which we are about to edit and upload. I will add some lecture notes at a later date.

Once we have done some more work on the website, we will start to update it regularly with lecture notes and podcasts, in order to help the year one and two journalism students with their work on the History and Context of Journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment